The Radisson is more expensive, closer, and allows for flexibility in schedules.
Feel free to look at Websites.
http://www.radisson.com/
Next is the Ramada.
Ramada Baltimore West 1721 Reisterstown Road I-695 & Reisterstown Rd Pikesville, MD 21208 US | | |||
|
Here's the low down on them... they are a little farther away, cost significantly less, but do not allow for any cancellations or change in schedules.
So feel free to call or look at their sights and determine what works for you.
Now I am going to give what I think is the rundown of accommodations...Paul and Kiely feel free to inform me otherwise or send me corrections.
I believe that those with small children, (12 and under) will be able to stay at Paul and Kiely's house. For those of you with empty nests you are being asked to stay at the hotels. For single people, or others who feel the deep calling within them to be adventurous...well I think there was talk of Tents and camping in the back yard. If you are unsure about which category you fall into, feel free to ask! :)
There is also room for people to figure that sort of thing out for themselves...for example, my sweet Mom is coming, Dad is not. So Stephanie and Mom could share the cost of a room and there ya have it!! Problem solved!
No comments:
Post a Comment