Hi All!
I think Stacy's idea was awesome. This would be a great 5K to do together and the proceeds from registration go to Autism Speaks which is a great organization---they provide $1 million a year to our project. I am hoping this email will give you a link to join the team I created, named "Law Family Reunion". If not, go to the link http://potomac5k.org/
and find the place to join a team. Let me know if you have problems. Stacy and I have volunteered the grandparent generation to watch all kids that morning.
Kiely
I think Stacy's idea was awesome. This would be a great 5K to do together and the proceeds from registration go to Autism Speaks which is a great organization---they provide $1 million a year to our project. I am hoping this email will give you a link to join the team I created, named "Law Family Reunion". If not, go to the link http://potomac5k.org/
and find the place to join a team. Let me know if you have problems. Stacy and I have volunteered the grandparent generation to watch all kids that morning.
Kiely
Picture of Stephanie running...since it's the only picture I have of any of us running! :)
I am normally all about running however just recovering from surgary I will volunteer to stay and help with watching the younge ones.
ReplyDelete