Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Location...More Updates!!!

OK Crew! Let's get serious now! We only have a few months until the big event and I know that may seem like a long time...but if your life is anything like mine, July will be here before you know it!
Paul and Kiely's Crew



Christmas with Grandpa and Grandma!

Howell crew in NY over Christmas.

Surprise visit!

Sisterly love...

Nuts!

Precious!!

Daniel crew in Boone, NC.

Molly and Sophie

Whole Family.

And yes I stole all these pictures off of Facebook and other various locations. But if you want, you can send me pictures and I'll post them with small updates on your lives.

As well I will set up categories and you can simply click on them to get dates, schedules, etc. for the reunion. We all so need to post contact information as time draws closer. Kiely sent me some hotel information that I will also post soon. Try to check this at least once a week and I'll try to stay on top of it!
To leave a comment, simply click on the bottom of the post where is says comment and write away.
Hope this gets things moving!
Stacy

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, Stacy!! Way to go! We're looking forward to this weekend together. I made the jump and started a blog- old dogs can learn new tricks :) Don't know if I'll be able to keep it very current, but am going to try at least every couple of weeks. (In case you're interested: www.paris-amoveablefeast.blogspot.com There's a good photo of Margaret & me, too!) Can Paul or Keily take care of babysitters for Fri. pm? Can we also hear from the different families by Feb. 30 on menus so we don't eat the same thing every day? (Not likely with this crowd! Even leftovers look different the next day!)
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics. Very cute. Can't wait to see everyone. Aaron has been excited about menu ideas of the past two months, yeah he is a bit of a mad chef so brace your selfs. Once I can get him narrowed down I will let whom ever needs to know.

    ReplyDelete